For beginners, learn about Photoshop and user interface design for web design and mobile app design in two weeks.
Last Updated by Ahsan Pervez 8/2017 English What do I learn in English [created by myself]?
- Start your career as a UI designer.
- Learn the necessary settings for the UI design process.
- Learn all of Photoshop’s basic tools for UI design.
- Start using Photoshop with a solid foundation in UI design.
- Learn all of Photoshop shortcuts for UI design.
- How to use the Photoshop extension to speed up the UI dressing process.
- Tips and tricks for efficient use of Photoshop for UI design.
- Learn how to use custom scripts in Photoshop for UI design.
- Learn about color schemes and typography online tools.
- Learn how to use gradients and patterns in UI design.
- Create wireframes and learn the tools needed to create them.
- Learn how to design graphs and elements of modern dashboards.
- Learn how to design modern heroes / headers for websites.
- Interested in becoming a UI designer
- Minimal Photo CC or latest version of Photoshop.
Last Updated 27 July 2017 ——————————————————————-
- How to use Bootstrap 3 and 4 grid in Photoshop for web design
Do you think UI designers use Photoshop the same way other designers do?
Do you know what basic concepts, settings and tools UI designers know and don’t know?
So if you want to learn UI design with Photoshop and want to upgrade your confidence and skill level in Photoshop. This course is for you. This course is equally good for beginners and experts so don’t worry if you haven’t used Photoshop before.
Most of us do not know about basic settings, shortcuts, tools and extensions in Photoshop to become UI designers, we make similar mistakes and respond differently to common UI design problems and problems. Save time online for settings and responses.
What will you learn?
- Photoshop’s master core tools that are unique to UI design.
- Apply your knowledge on landing page design, web app or mobile app design.
- Use common common shortcuts, tools and secret extensions to accelerate your web design workflow.
- Learn the basics of light and shadow concepts in UI design.
- How to use patterns and gradients to enhance your designs.
- User interface designers know how to use Photoshop in their daily routines.
- Use and create guides and grids with the extension of Photoshop.
- Installing and using Photoshop extensions for the purpose of UI design.
- Use gradients and colorful overlays to create innovative designs.
- Learn about all plugins and extensions used by UI designers.
- Learn how to create and use GRIDS in Web Design.
- Designing a Mobile App in Photoshop (Step by Step)
- Image editing techniques in Photoshop for background removal.
- Image Color Adjustment Basics for UI Designers
- What are wireframes, how to design wireframes and tools for designing wireframes?
- Dribble shot redesign step by step exercises.
- Over 20 practice examples and design challenges to help you improve UI designing.
- Quiz to test your knowledge of Photoshop regarding UI design.
Student Application Lecture Series.
A lot of lectures are included on a weekly basis at the request of my current students so join them and request any design concerns or anything new you want to learn about.
- How to Install Photoshop ZXP Extension in CC2017 (Student Request Lecture)
- Drawable styled dashboard graphs and statistics design exercises (student application lectures)
Take this course now and begin your career as a UI designer.
- Novice / Beginner Designers
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web developers who want to learn UI design.
- UI designer who wants more development techniques.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://allcodefree.com/download/ui-design-with-photoshop-from-beginner-to-expert-in-15-days/” window=”new” ]