What you’ll learn by This Free Video Course
- Create a fully functional website using full stack with Jiango 1.11.
- Learn how to use HTML to create website content.
- Use CSS to create beautifully styled sites.
- Learn how to take advantage of Bootstrap to quickly style sites.
- Learn how to use Qu jQuery to work with Doom quickly.
- Understand HTTP requests.
- Create amazing landing pages.
- Learn the power of Python to codify your web applications.
- Use Xiang as a backend for the website.
- Implement a complete ModelsViews-Templates framework for your site.
Course contents Extend to all 198 lectures 31:54:24 Requirements.
- A computer with Internet connection and download privileges.
Description: Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp Free Video Course
Python and Jiangsu Full Stack Welcome to web developer Bootcamp! In this course we cover everything you need to know to build a website using Python, Django and many other web technologies.
Whether you want to change career paths, grow your current skilled set, start your own business, become a consultant, or just want to learn, this is the way for you!
This course is designed for anyone to learn how to become a web developer. We teach you how to program using HD video lectures, walkthrough code projects, exercises, concept presentation slides, downloadable code notes, read assignments and more!
Only a small sample of the topics covered in this course are provided.
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Document Object Model.
- Jiangsu Basics
- Jiango templates.
- Jiangsu Farm.
- Jiango Admin Customization.
- Class-based scenes
- REST APIs
- User Authentication
- And much more!
You’ll also find access to our online community of thousands of students, happy to help with any questions they may have! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on Entrepreneur and contact me on LinkedIn, see my profile for other courses.
We also have a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can try the whole month free, no risk!
Who is Jose’s target audience?
- Complete early.
- Professionals want to bridge the gap in their knowledge.
- Python developers want to get into web development.