PHP with Laravel for Beginners Download Free Video Course Download
Learn about Lariol, the expert at building advanced applications like the real CMS app we built on this course.
- Learn how to build applications using Laurel.
- Installing Laryol using Windows and Mac.
- You will learn how to use laurel.
- You will learn how to use routes.
- You will learn how to create and use controllers and what they are.
- You will learn how to create a landscape.
- You will learn how to use a templating engine blade.
- How to connect and use a database.
- How to Migrate and What They Are
- You will learn about Laryol ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and RAISQL queries. Database stuff.
- How to use Laryol Tinker – Play a command line program with Laryol without maintaining data.
- Database: Impressive One to One – CRUD.
- Database: One of the many talented – CRUD.
- Database: Too many – CRUD.
- Database: Featured Multifunction – CRUD.
- Form validation
- You will learn to download third-party libraries to be included in Laurel.
- You will learn to upload files.
- You will learn about middleware and security.
- You will learn about toilets.
- You will learn how to send email.
- You will learn github or version control.
- You will learn how to install the WYSIWYG editor.
- Install commenting system / discs
- You will learn to create a bulk functionality on which you can use CRUD.
- You will learn to deploy Lardol on shared hosting accounts such as GoDaddy.
- And lots of cool stuff.
Course content Extend to all 331 lectures 31:40:16 requirements.
- Basic OHIP
Description: PHP with Laravel for Beginners Video Course
Version 5.2 But as the new version comes out we keep upgrading. This is an evergreen course because we are always adding new content!
5.3 – section 33
5.4 – section 38
5.5 – section 40
5.6 – section 41
We will keep updating the project as new versions come out!
- We’ll keep this project updated as the new version arrives!
- More than 8,000 students in this course and over 150,000 students here in Udemy.
- The best, best selling, largest and only worst course around Laryol.
Oh this is a great course for beginners and of course regular beginners too.
Laravel Most Popular If not the most popular PHP framework. Employers are seeking this skill for all web programming jobs and in this course we have combined them all, so that you have the best chance of getting into this job. Or taking it to the next level.
Why is Laryol Famous? Because when you learn this, it’s easy to create complex applications, as thousands of other people have created code that we can plug into our Laryol application to make it even better.
There are a lot of reasons why lariol is the top one when it comes to the PHP framework but we’re not here to talk about it, right?
You’re here because you want to learn Laurel, and find out which course to take, right? Well, this course allows for a list of offers, so you can make your own decision?
Benefits of taking this course (I promise to be brief)
- Advanced PHP Instructor (along with other successful PHP courses with great reviews)
- Top support groups.
- An amazing project we will build and take us to Gatob.
- Lots of cybernetic coffee to keep you awake… ..
- Did I mention I was not boring and you would not get any sleep?
Okay, let’s break them down, shall we?
Top Instructor… ..
I don’t like to be proud but my other PHP courses can speak for me.
Top support groups.
I make sure everyone helps in the class and we also have Facebook support groups if needed.
Amazing project / real life application….
On this project you will learn everything you need to make awesome applications easily with Laravel, and new features will be implemented all the time, just check out the Curriculum and Updates section.
The full source code is available on Gatob.
Oh yeah, we take it to GitHub (an app store online) and even show you how, so you’ll learn that too.
Practical ………………… ..
A lot of practical skills with some theory so that you have more experience that it is essential to become a professional larval developer.
This course will take your game to a new level. Imagine being able to build the next Facebook or Twitter, or even get the job of a developer you dream of? What about just one programming task? If you study with us and really focus, you can find it all. We will help you along the way.
Here are some of my beautiful students (not to mention)
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
So many years later, MVC was understood in one sentence! Great job Edwin. Adon has made a huge effort to create content in two parts, first to understand the basic elements (ideas, ideas, controllers, etc.) and then to actually use it in a project. And he likes to teach. We love learning from it!
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Great course! Everything was well explained and if you have any questions they will give you good answers, or you will get answers to the questions and answers.
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
I would recommend this course to beginners such as Laryol, there is more to it and the theory of learning on short discipline videos + learning from the mistakes that follow is the best way to get home! I am satisfied with the course and especially the teachers, Edwin, who are extremely motivating …….
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
I loved the course !! I learned a lot and really applied it, I am so happy. 10 stars !!!
Take it? We don’t get the best reviews for every single perfect purpose, of course you can’t please everyone but we try.
Are you ready to create the next Facebook or Twitter? …………….
- Let’s start with the basic principles.
- Downloading Laravel.
- Installing it with Composer.
- Laryol also lets you use Homestead.
- We know about routes, controllers, ideas, models, migration, template engine, middleware and more.
- CRUD allows learning, creating, reading, updating and deleting data.
- Well, you can also learn CRUDs with all the relationships,
Database lets learn things.
- One to one
- One to many.
- One to many (upside down)
- so many.
- There are many sources.
- Polymorphic relationships.
- Too many polymorphic relationships.
- Relationships to questions
- Relationships vs. Dynamic Features
- The relationship of the question exists
- Absence of relationship in question.
- The relevant model is counted.
- Adding and updating related models
- How to save.
- the method of preparation.
- Belong to the relationship.
- Too many relationships.
Let me break things down from projects but not all, because my hands are a little tired.
- Authentication system.
- Multiple users with roles, administrators, users and whatever you want.
- User Profiles
- Uploading photos, multiple photos.
- Multiple input selection.
- User, CRUD.
- Position CRUD
- Category CRUD.
- Photo CRUD.
- Beautiful URL.
- System with tree, responsive system.
- Disks comment system.
- Sessions, and flash messages.
- Sending email.
- Check EMAIL.
- Too many, too many to list.
- Oh did I mention that we keep updating the course with the new version?
Did I also mention that this LARAVEL course is the best-rated course, the best-selling and the largest of its kind here.
Let’s get it started and let’s create great things for whom this course is for:
- People should do this course in search of web programming jobs.
- People who want to learn everything about larval should do this course.
- Students who want to take their PHP skills to another level should take this course.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://allcodefree.com/download/php-with-laravel-for-beginners-become-a-master-in-laravel/” window=”new” ]