Created by Race Kenny.
Last updated 10/2018.
What will you learn?
- Build your website using a range of technical skills.
- Easily use third-party tools to make your site stand out.
- This course includes:
- 4 hours on demand video.
- 43 Downloadable Resources.
- Lifetime access.
- Mobile and TV access.
- Certificate completion
52 lectures 03:56:34.
- Need a computer.
- Basic HTML knowledge is good knowledge but not required.
Do you want to be an expert web developer?
Or maybe you want to create a professional portfolio website to showcase your projects?
If so, you’re in the right place! This course will guide you from start to finish creating your own responsive portfolio website.
We’re talking about the kind of website that will surprise everyone when they see it. The kind of website that will get you a job without time! A good portfolio and portfolio website is something that every good developer needs. Without it, how can you expect to stand out from the millions of other developers out there? A portfolio website is a great way to showcase your working projects as well as show people. Why tell an employer how good you are when you can show them.
Why let me teach you
I work as a software engineer at Microsoft where I produce products used by millions of people around the world! I want to combine the skills I have acquired over the years with some of the best developers in the world and pass them on to you directly!
I have taught thousands of students here at Entrepreneur and developed the most popular development courses on ODM.
Okay so what about that?
- You are an expert with HTML / CSS.
- You are able to create a responsive website.
- You are able to implement third party tools (very important skills)
- And much more!
Whether you are a beginner * or an experienced programmer, this course will be of great benefit to you.
Why do I do the course?
If you do this course, you won’t have to worry because we use all of these capabilities extensively!
By enrolling in this course, you will receive my full support. I’m always ready to answer your questions. Programming issues, errors, feature requests, general programming tips – it doesn’t matter, I’m always happy to help! I always intended to answer the questions in a few hours and it is also worth noting that I have answered every question I have asked so far in all my courses.
Lastly, this project is a lot of fun and I know that you implement your own individual ideas as well as the ones we implement together. What are you waiting for?
* You do not need any experience to take this course, however basic understanding of HTML will be great. I’ll explain everything as I go, but on some things I just spend more time than others. I haven’t spent much time on the basics of the absolute lowest. What is HTML? So if you don’t have any experienced programming at all, you’re fine with doing this course, just ask me to explain things further if you want a more detailed explanation.
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who wants to build their own portfolio website.