How to make professional fertilizer work. Learn all the steps and secrets. Create a job that is a sale.
Created by Vladimir Chopin Last updated on 6/2017 What will I learn in English?
- Promote creative skills to create digital composing art on a professional level. A solid understanding of digital composting techniques and workflows.
- Create commercial-level digital compositing.
- Learn new skills to acquire new customers and retain existing ones.
- The basic and advanced principles of digital composting for commercial production.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
This course is constantly updated, future new projects and new Photoshop compositing techniques will be added rapidly.
This is the complete course for compositing in Photoshop. This includes additional sections on how to create 3D backgrounds, how to set up lighting and photoshoot models in the studio, and how to design and organize posters in other applications. To cover a wider range of skills, new sections will be added over time.
The structure of this course is based on many years of experience teaching online students. For a one-time fee, you can get lifetime access to this growing course and its digital assets.
What will I learn?
How to develop commercial-level compositing that you can sell.
Improve your Photoshop skills and techniques to a professional level.
Learn how to improve your workflow and master the shortest amount of time.
The basic and advanced principles of digital composting for commercial production.
The course is divided into modular sections based on your Photoshop knowledge and composing skills. I recommend following the designated order of sections and tutorials, but that doesn’t work. Please be sure to check out “Tips before starting projects” before proceeding to the next section.
This course is designed to move the project forward, with more projects being added on a regular basis. They will all include project content, but you can always use yours.
Introduction to Photoshop section:
If you feel a bit “rusty” in your current Photoshop skills, then check it out.
Masked in Photoshop:
Different masking techniques in Photoshop. Various pros and cons and recommendations.
Masking – an essential step in the compositing workflow.
Finding roles for compositing from photoshoots to image stocks:
For those people. Lighting setup, posing and camera settings for those who want to take photos by themselves and stock photography resources.
Retouching. Preparing a model for the compositing step:
Important steps in the technique of replicating any digital artist who works with models. Even if you are not making composites, it is important to know the section. Contains advanced techniques.
Introduction to Digital Compositing:
What is compositing and different types of composites.
Composing the required skills:
Each tutorial in this section introduces the different techniques used in blending components. These include shadows, light, visions and an understanding of their importance in photorealistic combination.
Creating 3D Backgrounds to Create Tasks:
In many projects we use digital photos, or multiple digital photo formats for the background. But if you want to take your creative environment to the next level, you can start using 3D applications to bring your imagination to life. In this section we are exploring how to use applications other than Photoshop. And where to get free and cheap 3D programs as well.
Resources for Preparing Work:
Where to find and how to manage it.
Tips before working on projects:
A refreshing look at what we learned about compositing.
Making Movie Posters:
Fundamentals of making movie posters. How to create positioning texts and credits, along with background and integrated models.
Robot & Boy, Project:
Take the workflow step-by-step in creating this blend. You can use either your assets or the equipment supplied with this project.
Note: This course includes a growing collection of digital assets that you can use for your personal or commercial work, royalty-free. No resale
What are the requirements?
- Mac or PC with Adobe Photoshop (CC preferred) installed.
- Access to digital assets of this course. Download them.
- Optional software for the 3D component.
- If you think your knowledge needs a bit of a refresh, then you can always see the “Photoshop Introduction” section, some information about Photoshop principles.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the concepts of digital compositing.
- Suggested workflow
- Find a general overview of how to combine different components into Photoshop.
- Masking types for extracting models from the background.
- The way to really blend models into different backgrounds.
- How to create a professional digital composition.
What is the target audience?
- Digital artists who want to improve their skills in Photoshop.
- Photographer with creative spirit.
- Artists who take the next step to becoming a professional.
- Those who want to create composing work that sells.
- Practitioners or professionals are looking for their next creative challenge and personal growth.
Who is the target audience?
- Passionate and professional digital artist.
- Digital Photographers
- Fantasy artist.
- Professional digital artist.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://allcodefree.com/download/learning-digital-compositing-with-photoshop-from-a-to-z/” window=”new” ]