Use Angular + Net Script Code Base to build iOS, Android and web applications, and learn the nightly script from scratch.
This course includes
- 20.5 hours on demand video.
- 20 articles.
- 112 Downloadable Resources.
- Lifetime access.
- Mobile and TV access.
- Certificate completion
What you’ll learn
- Build native Native mobile apps for iOS and Android with web technologies and Angular Framework.
- Share the code to create web apps and native apps from one and the same codebase.
- Learn how to use NightScript ecosystems and features.
All 237 Lectures 20:42:22.
Requirements: Cloud Ethical Hacking: Using Kali Linux On Amazon AWS – Free Course
- Solid Angular Knowledge Required (How It Works, Dependent Injection, Angular App Structure)
- No need for nightclub knowledge.
Description: Cloud Ethical Hacking: Using Kali Linux On Amazon AWS – Free Course
With Conyers, you can already build highly responsive and appealing web apps.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to use the same tech stack and knowledge to create real-world mobile apps for iOS and Android?
NativeScript enables you to do exactly that!
You build a simple Angular app and manage your entire app logic through Angular + TypeScript. Combine that with NightScript’s built-in scripts / junior modules and Android and IOS apps to build a robust NightScript blood system that you can deploy on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
But even better: you’ll be able to use the same “native device with finger” codebase to build one of these regular web apps.
1 code base, 3 kinds of apps. very attractive!
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Exactly what the night script is and how it works.
- What is the main building block of the NightScript app?
- How to build a good user interface with NightScript layout and UI widgets.
- How to add Mobile Navigation (Forwarding Backwards, Tabs, Side Drawer) to the NightScript app.
- How to style your app with CSS (yes, mobile apps too!)
- How to retrieve user input.
- How to handle state and data in the app (including storage on the device)
- How to send data to a server and retrieve it from there.
- How to implement verification
- And: how to do it all in a way that works with both types of codebases – both mobiles as well as the web app.
To succeed in this course (Cloud Ethical Hacking), Angular must have knowledge of Ang. You need to know how Angular works, how you build and use components, what dependencies are injected, and how it works, and general angular architecture (NG modules, etc.) How) works.
A brief refresher on some of the angular basic concepts has been provided, but if you have zero angular knowledge, you are very likely to be unable to process them.
You Don’t have to be an expert at all, though.
I love to welcome you of course!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers who want to build native mobile apps as well.
- Developers who want to use a code base for all three types of apps.